45Re: Another Newbee!

  • web_ling
    May 3, 2002
      Welcome to the world of geocaaching, StiversClan!

      Here in Fort Worth, T-Storm set up the "Pick It Up, Pack it Out,
      Cache in, Trash Out Cache" It's a two-part multi, with trash bags in
      the first cache, and regular trinkets in the second. The trash bags
      have the geocaching.com logo on them.

      Web-ling

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@y..., "rick48cj2a" <rick48cj2a@s...>
      wrote:
      > Hi,
      > My family and I, known as the StiversClan, have made out first find
      in
      > Live Oak Park and we loved it. We plan in the near future to set
      up a
      > few cache sites of our own in the Schertz area. I was searching
      > around and came across this Cache In/Trash Out info and thought it
      was
      > a great idea for this area.
      > http://members.aol.com/magicornament/trash_out.html
      >
      > It seems that you navigate in to the cache site, drop off some new
      > trash bags and take out some old ones and then pick up trash on
      your
      > way out.
      >
      > My twist would be to set up the normal toy cache and then make sure
      > keep it also stocked with carefully folded grocery bags that
      cachers
      > could use on their way back out of the parks to help keep things
      > clean.
      >
      > What do you think?
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic