      From: Candy Lind candylind@...
      Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 12:28:18 -0000
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] I Need YOUR GPSr!

      I am teaching a bunch of Venture Scouts in Georgetown how to use a
      GPSr next Sunday evening. I would like to have several different
      kinds of units to show them, but in addition, they are all required
      to use a GPSr to find a fixed location in the dark (night cache!
      woohoo). I would like to have enough units that we don't have to have
      more than about 3 "shifts" for everyone to get some "hands on". If
      you live in North or Northwest Austin, RoundRock or Georgetown, you
      can give up your GPS for 4 or 5 hours on Sunday afternoon / evening,
      I promise I will take good care of it, and some scouts will be very
      grateful! Shoot me an email and we'll figure out the logistics. We
      should be done early enough that I can return the units that evening
      (which is why I asked for folks living north).

      Thanks, and Happy Trails!

      http://mail2web.com/ .
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic