42474Re: [CENTRALTEXASGEOCACHERS] Droid vs. IPhone

  • stormie_aka_dustysandstorm
    Jul 29, 2014
      I have had nothing but trouble with my iPhone... had to replace the SIN card and have the store restore and reboot it several times. It has lost pictures and address book and could not retrieve them because it didn't sync and send them to the "cloud" like it was suppose to. Uses a ton of data if used for Geocaching, overheats, shuts down and drains the battery till you have to have it constantly plugged in to use it and one can not replace the battery, you have to send it to apple company to have it refurbished ...Siri may or may not remember who what and when, don't ask Siri for driving directions it's lost or can't find anything. In certain areas of Texas and states (like Arizona, Nevada and Colorado for example ) no cell service regardless of your carrier (AT&T, Sprint or Verizon) yet my friend's Samsung got service. I wouldn't recommend an iPhone to anyone, thus my next phone will be a Samsung Galaxy 5, counting down the day till Dec 15th 2014

      P.S. Can you get the idea I am not happy with my iPhone?
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic