42467Re: [CENTRALTEXASGEOCACHERS] Droid vs. IPhone

  • Cheryl Drake
    Jul 28, 2014
      I don't know of any free apps for the IPhone.  Tom (Electric Water Boy) has an iPhone and we NEVER use it except to check the web pages.  I have a Galaxy S5 and use c:geo ALL THE TIME.  Since I have figured out how to set the GPS, I use it quite often when I have not loaded my GPS.

      On Monday, July 28, 2014 9:11 AM, "danny.c.champion@... [CENTRALTEXASGEOCACHERS]" <CENTRALTEXASGEOCACHERS@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I have been geocaching using c:geo on my droid for several years.  My wife is pushing me to get an IPhone.  I would like to hear about the free geocaching apps on the IPhone.  I would also like to hear opinions about which phone type is better for geocaching.

      Racer57 (Danny)

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic