      From: Holly Cooper cooper.holly@... [CENTRALTEXASGEOCACHERS] <CENTRALTEXASGEOCACHERS@yahoogroups.com>
      To: CENTRALTEXASGEOCACHERS <CENTRALTEXASGEOCACHERS@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Fri, May 30, 2014 10:56 am
      Subject: Re: [CENTRALTEXASGEOCACHERS] Fwd: Submission

      Texas Big Guy told me it was going to be on the S. Congress (Ann Richards) bridge, but I couldn't find it. I didn't look very hard, though. I thought maybe it would be in the GC email this week, but I haven't gotten to that yet. I'd love it if someone could post a link!

      Holly
      (earthenborn)

      On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 10:25 AM, Greg Jewett geojewett@... [CENTRALTEXASGEOCACHERS] <CENTRALTEXASGEOCACHERS@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Has anyone put up a WWFM event this year?

      Greg Jewett
      Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
      http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

      Begin forwarded message:

      Subject: Submission
      Date: May 28, 2014 at 05:59:39 PMCDT

      Hi, I was wondering if you knew if there is going to be a WWFM in the Austin area this year.  I haven’t found an event at the usual places in the Round Rock/Georgetown area.

      Thanks,
      Ann

      Sent from Windows Mail

      --