42322Re: [CENTRALTEXASGEOCACHERS] Re: Fw: [LOG] Owner: phares family found CTU - SEIDER SPRING FLING (Earthc ache)

  • J Crozier
    May 5, 2014
      Ok, here's another angle.  This cacher is obviously new.  Maybe they don't even know what an earthcache is, or even how to contact the owner to submit the answers.  They're probably caching on a phone, and it's not an easy thing to figure out.

      I wouldn't want one of this person's first experiences with caching to be that someone deleted his log.  I would err on the side of generosity.

      That's just my two cents.
      Cheers,

      On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 12:11 AM, <sqcaching@...> wrote:

      I'd still delete it.  If they notice and contact you, you can take that opportunity to explain about both sending earthcache answers AND the importance of email verification; both of which would have avoided this whole situation.

      But then again, my BS tolerance level has taken a nosedive of late. WMMV.

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic