42315I've Been Everywhere Challenge Question

  • cjwswim2
    Apr 28 10:20 AM
      Howdy,

      I could use a little help.  We found a few geocaches while camping thinking they would satisfy the requirements for the "I've Been Everywhere" challenge.  Here is the info:

      Liberty Hill:
      GC2RBT7
      GC145PZ

      Round Rock:
      GC39PHT

      GCX4X6

      So my question for those of you that have "been there done that" is this:  We made a special trip to Liberty Hill and Round Rock to find a couple of caches.  When I got home and looked up the coordinates on Google Earth, the cache is outside the city boundary line (yellow line), even though locals refer to it as "Liberty Hill".  The ones we found in Round Rock were down the street from my cousin's home.  She lives in "Round Rock" based on her mailing address.

      I know in many cases addresses are all over the place, not necessarily in the "official" city boundary line as depicted on the map.

      What are your thoughts based on your experience?  We're still getting used to the rules, so now is a good time to clear this up.  Thanks for your help.

      Linda

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic