42304Re: [CENTRALTEXASGEOCACHERS] Cache Placer Wanted

    Apr 26, 2014
      You take the toes, I'll take the whiskers.... lol.

      ---------- Original Message ----------
      From: <sqcaching@...>
      To: <CENTRALTEXASGEOCACHERS@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [CENTRALTEXASGEOCACHERS] Cache Placer Wanted
      Date: 26 Apr 2014 10:46:33 -0700

      Thanks, Shawn.

      I sent you her contact info and gave her a heads-up to expect to hear from you.

      For a bit of trivia, that cache that was out there was, I believe, Candy's first hide.  It was certainly one of her first.  Also, it was the first micro I ever found.  I wasn't sure what I was looking for and it took us a while to find it, but we did.  It also intro'd us to that cool liitle spot.  It'll be good to see a new cache there again.  Now if it happened to be a micro embedded in a wooden fish hanging off the fence on the east side of the store, that'd be cool!  ;)

      Dang.  Now I'm craving a BIG mess of catfish toes.

      SQ

      The #1 Worst Carb Ever?
      Click to Learn #1 Carb that Kills Your Blood Sugar (Don't Eat This!)
      FixYourBloodSugar.com
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic