42303Re: [CENTRALTEXASGEOCACHERS] Cache Placer Wanted

  • semperquestio
    Apr 26, 2014
      Thanks, Shawn.

      I sent you her contact info and gave her a heads-up to expect to hear from you.

      For a bit of trivia, that cache that was out there was, I believe, Candy's first hide.  It was certainly one of her first.  Also, it was the first micro I ever found.  I wasn't sure what I was looking for and it took us a while to find it, but we did.  It also intro'd us to that cool liitle spot.  It'll be good to see a new cache there again.  Now if it happened to be a micro embedded in a wooden fish hanging off the fence on the east side of the store, that'd be cool!  ;)

      Dang.  Now I'm craving a BIG mess of catfish toes.

      SQ
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic