      From: AusGeoCache@... [mailto:AusGeoCache@...]
      Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 10:55 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Logging the Boxer

      T, my 12 year old, never gave up on finding her.  When everyone else was about to toss it in for the day he would get us moving again.  Fittingly, he found her on the Rattan Creek Greenbelt.  I am proud of his perseverance.

      I credit Geocaching for some of that determination.  He will never give up on a difficult hunt.  In addition, the outdoor skills of reading the land, game trails, etc., are skills he has learned from being out on these hunts. These skills will last.
      The stubbornness obviously comes from his mother!  ;)