42290Re: [CENTRALTEXASGEOCACHERS] Fwd: Submission

  • Janice Veteran
    Apr 4, 2014
      I drag and drop my .gpx file onto the  GPS (F drive in your description).
      I don't ask the gpx to "FIND" the file.
      I use Windows 7.  Using Google Chrome "shouldn't" be a problem, but I have my suspicions.
      jvet

      On 4/4/2014 12:52 PM, Greg Jewett wrote:

      Who wants to take a stab at this?   I will send her a note if I do not hear from anyone.

      Please copy me on your reply so I know if someone has answered her question! :)

      Greg Jewett
      Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
      (512) 627-7290
      http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "Jacque Austin" <jsaustin54@...>
      Subject: Submission
      Date: April 4, 2014 at 11:17:34 amCDT

      Hope someone can assist.  I use a Garmin Foretrex 310 for caching.  Just recently updated my Vista system to Google Chrome – if that has any impact.

      At geocaching.com, I download cache waypoints to my gps and done so for several years.  As of Wednesday, the FIND option is inactive and therefore, I cannot download.  I have updated the Communicator exe from Garmin.  Have also updated the plug-in for USB.

      My computer “sees” the Garmin device as drive F, so the computer port is active.

      Help please!  This is very frustrating.
      Thanks!
      TeamBluegrass