      From: "Jacque Austin" <jsaustin54@...>
      Subject: Submission
      Date: April 4, 2014 at 11:17:34 amCDT

      Hope someone can assist.  I use a Garmin Foretrex 310 for caching.  Just recently updated my Vista system to Google Chrome – if that has any impact.

      At geocaching.com, I download cache waypoints to my gps and done so for several years.  As of Wednesday, the FIND option is inactive and therefore, I cannot download.  I have updated the Communicator exe from Garmin.  Have also updated the plug-in for USB.

      My computer “sees” the Garmin device as drive F, so the computer port is active.

      Help please!  This is very frustrating.
      Thanks!
      TeamBluegrass

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic