      From: megan boutin <mboutin@...>
      Date: Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 11:15 AM
      Subject: Geocachers information
      To: centraltexasgeocachers-owner@yahoogroups.com

      Hi there,

      I am a teacher in Wimberley, TX and came across the geocaching website.  I don't know exactly what it is but it looks awesome.  I was trying to find something my high school students would be interested in for a field trip and somehow be able to relate it to math, which this seems to be able to.  This email is meant for someone who could help me with this in any way possible as far as where I can go to take my class (anyone who would be able to speak to them about it) and participate in it in any way!

      Hope to hear back soon!

      Megan Boutin

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic