42228Re: Geocaching with others?

  • Rick Blevins
    Mar 2, 2014
      Hi Amy,

      I saw your post on the CenTex geocaching site.  I host a Geocaching breakfast once a month in central Austin.  You can see the next one at:
      GC4YRKH

      Several groups of people go out afterwards, including men and women in various abilities and interests.  Anywhere from 10 to 20 people show up at these events.

      Alternately, you could host an event like mine in north Austin.  I'd be happy to set it up for you if you pick a place to meet.  I've had events in north Austin and some different people are attracted to those near to their homes.

      Geocachers are very social and willing to go out at a minutes notice for geocaching.  If you want to meet some people, come to the next event you see in your area.  There are usually two or three a month in the Austin area.  Just search for event caches on Geocaching.com.

      Rick  (Chemist Kahuna)
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic