      From: CENTRALTEXASGEOCACHERS@yahoogroups.com [mailto:CENTRALTEXASGEOCACHERS@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of sandstorm_62@...
      Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2014 8:30 AM
      To: CENTRALTEXASGEOCACHERS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [CENTRALTEXASGEOCACHERS] Texas Challenge vendors

      Thank you... I am beginning to understand now what GS considers competition... munzee, opencaching, geodashing, waymarking, geocheckpointing and such gps gaming websites, are what is not allowed. Again thank you for a prompt response to inquiries about this venue of policies for game playing. Segregation is the best route, to each they’re own, never meant to be played at the same time, in the end understanding clicks on the lightbulb.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic