42193Re: [CENTRALTEXASGEOCACHERS] Texas Challenge vendors

  • Brent Kitchens
    Jan 27
      No as they are not competitors to Groundspeak they are resellers for Groundspeak.  They do not promote another game ie munzee.  It is very different.  Don't get me wrong Groundspeak does do things that can be a little different but this one I do see there point.

      Thanks

      Brent Kitchens
      Log Dawgs
      TXGA President

      On Monday, January 27, 2014 8:48 AM, "sandstorm_62@..." <sandstorm_62@...> wrote:

      Please forgive me, as I am not trying to be antagonistic or cause tensions. One question: Does this eliminate any vendors who sell geocaching items from being a sponsor (prize donations and such) of a GS event, due to the fact that they are in competition because they sell geocaching stuff like GS? If this true then I will not ask for donations from them to help make an event fun for the average geocacher.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic