42192RE: [CENTRALTEXASGEOCACHERS] Texas Challenge vendors

  • sandstorm_62
    Jan 27, 2014

      Please forgive me, as I am not trying to be antagonistic or cause tensions. One question: Does this eliminate any vendors who sell geocaching items from being a sponsor (prize donations and such) of a GS event, due to the fact that they are in competition because they sell geocaching stuff like GS? If this true then I will not ask for donations from them to help make an event fun for the average geocacher.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic