      From: Brent Kitchens <brentmkitchens@...>;
      To: CENTRALTEXASGEOCACHERS@yahoogroups.com <CENTRALTEXASGEOCACHERS@yahoogroups.com>; CENTRALTEXASGEOCACHERS@yahoogroups.com <CENTRALTEXASGEOCACHERS@yahoogroups.com>;
      Subject: RE: [CENTRALTEXASGEOCACHERS] Texas Challenge vendors
      Sent: Mon, Jan 27, 2014 12:20:46 AM

      Yes they were at MOGA 2012 but not 2013. Just as they were at TX challenge 2012 but not 2013. It's not as big of a deal at non-megas. Being a Mega there are more eyes from Groundspeak at the event. I know the munzee guys pretty well as I signed up after only 10 munzees in the world were placed and I spoke to Rob often. Nothing we can do at this time. They are competition to Groundspeak.

      Brent

      Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone