      From: <sqcaching@...>
      To: <CENTRALTEXASGEOCACHERS@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [CENTRALTEXASGEOCACHERS] I guess it's official now.
      Date: 21 Jan 2014 14:50:47 -0800

      I supposewe are now  true and official geocaching caching old-timers.  Today is our 10th geocaching anniversary!  It will be another couple of days before the first anniversary of our first find.

      No one can say it has been an uneventful 10 years and we've met some great folks and seen a lot of cool stuff along the way!

      A sincere thanks to everyone that has ever found one of my caches, hidden a cache I've found, been to one of my events, hosted an event I attended, and/or helped us along the way (caching or not).

      Happy trails and safe travels y'all!
      SQ

      How to Sleep Like a Rock
      peaklife.com