42169Doc Geo's wife looking for team mates

  • Barry
    Jan 15, 2014

      Hey guys and girls, my wife and daughter want to take part in the challenge this year.
      They are inexperienced in geocaching but have accompanied me on a few hunts so they
      know what it's about and how to do it.  But won't really be able to use a GPS well enough.
      Is there anyone who they could hunt with?  You navigate to the location and they follow and
      act as another set of eyes to help find it?
      Not sure about the rules for this challenge, so not sure if this can happen, but they are hoping to do this.

      Barry "Doc Geo" Watson
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic