      From: Esther Lopez <bigguy9211116@...>
      To: "CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com" <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Things that need to happen for the Texas Challenge
      Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 21:36:59 -0800 (PST)

      Dear EWB,
      Right off the bat, I have three ammo cans that are yours if you want them.
      And the last three of the vendor items;
      * Contact all coin companies for free stuff
      * Contact path tag for free lanyards
      Contact Garmin and Magellan

      I can do that and I love asking for free stuff!
      LMK
      Esther,
      BGTx

      On Monday, November 18, 2013 10:40 PM, "electric_water_boy@..." <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

      Hey Centex, just want to show you a laundry list of things that need to get done for the upcoming Texas Challenge.  Still need a bunch of volunteers.  There is no way the handful who have volunteered so far can pull off this event,  Please consider helping.

      Contracts
      * Mega contract with gc.com   This is something I will handle
      * Contract for the park and showbarn are in progress
      * Decide if we want Signal.  Will need someone(s) to play the part and a helper or two
      * Do we want a Lackey?  Will need an escort

      Coins and Path Tags
      * Barb has designed an awesome coin.  Actually she designed a boatload of awesome coins but a handful of us picked one.  Pathtags are next
      * Path tag holders made gather tags good money maker in auction
      * Path tag wheel and people to run it
      * Gather cool coins as prizes on the Path Tag Wheel

      Vendor Stuff
      * Contact business to exchange menus or a flyer for a free gift for auction
      * Contact restaurants to give free stuff to be on shirt
      * Get a big trip or night away donated for a raffle or hot air ballon ride
      * Contact all coin companies for free stuff
      * Contact path tag for free lanyards
      Contact Garmin and Magellan

      Rules and Scoring
      * Need the rules gone over
      * Need a scoring team
      * Need Ammo cans made up for awards
      * First aid station/Score Card station volunteers
      * Make sure score cards punches work (me)
      * Make score card (Keith Petrus and Bastrop Visitor Center)
      * Containers for hiding

      Other Volunteers
      * Registration
      * Kiddie Cacher
      * Silent Auction
      * Clean up breakdown crew
      * Maybe Boy Scouts for parking

      As you can see there's a lot to do and that those of us who have already volunteered can use a lot of help with.

      EWB - Tom

      info.fixyourbloodsugar.com
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic