42084Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Event Reminder

  • Shawn Olsen
    Nov 9, 2013
      2013 GPS open!!!! See you all there!!!!

      S6sputnik/Shawn

      On Nov 8, 2013, at 10:48 PM, <sqcaching@...> wrote:

      Just a little reminder that the 4th Central Texas GPS Open is Sunday at The Good Luck Grill.  It starts at 11:30.  In addition to the familiar games we are experimenting with something new called "The Evil Hide Challenge".  We also expanded the Lame Micro Toss Tournament from 16 to 32 participants.

      So come on out to the GLG and have some fun, some good food, and LOTS of good folks to socialize with.

      Hope to see y'all there!

      SQ

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic