      From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of alan_tagit@...
      Sent: Monday, October 07, 2013 8:05 AM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Barney on TV!

      ---In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, <centraltexasgeocachers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      If anyone has a YouTube or link to the CBS site where I can watch this -- when (or post) it happens, I would be grateful.   I am out of town and thus will not be able to record it or watch it.   Thanks!

      Greg Jewett
      Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
      (512) 627-7290
      geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com

      On Oct 3, 2013, at 01:17 PM, J Crozier <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:

      Gang, Barney Smith of Toilet Seat Art Museum fame, is going to be on Sunday Morning with Charles Osgood (CBS) this weekend, according to him.  Be sure to set your DVR's!