      From: "shawnolsen@..." <shawnolsen@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 8:49 AM
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] RE: River Place Trail Rally Event Oct 12?

       My calendar is clear I will host an event at Suntree Park at 7 pm on October 12, 2013..More to come!

      Shawn/s6sputnik

      In a message dated 9/24/2013 8:17:53 A.M. Central Daylight Time, indigo.parrish@... writes:

      WHOOPS I forgot to include the relevant links :
      http://www.friendsofriverplacetrail.com/River_Place_Trail/River_Place_Nature_Trail_Austin_Texas.html

      ;; SOLAR SYSTEM FINAL (archived due to BCC)
      http://coord.info/GC23E07

      ;; Rainbow (archived due to BCC)
      http://coord.info/GC24JHC

      And I think S6sputnik would make a truly excellent event host

      -Keith (Indigo Parrish)

      ---In centraltexasgeocachers@yahoogroups.com, <indigo.parrish@...> wrote:

      Hello CenTex Cachers --

      The friends of River Place Trail want to hold a rally at Sun Tree park at 7pm on Oct 12, 2013 to show public support for reopening the River Place Nature Trail segments that have been closed to hikers (and cachers).

      Note: The trails to the 'Solar System' and 'Rainbow' cache series are the ones that were affected.  It would be great to have those trails re-opened and the geocaching community certainly has a vested interest in showing support to do that.

      So why not host a geocaching Event at the rally?  That should help with turnout.
      Are there any River Place cachers willing to host an event at 7pm Oct 12 there?

      -Keith (Indigo Parrish)

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic