42027Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] TB Reappears

  • Dave Marquardt
    Sep 24, 2013
      Awesome!  I released two TBs together.  One promptly disappeared after its first cache, while the other has been to many and continues to be logged.  Your experience gives me hope I may some day see my missing TB.  Thanks!

      -Balde Runner
       (Dave)

      On Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 11:31 PM, <sqcaching@...> wrote:

      I have a travel bug that was last seen at Geowoodstock VI in CA in May, 2008.  It just reappeared tonight when it was logged after being pulled form a cache in Missouri after missing for 5-1/2 YEARS!

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic