42007Re: [GEO] sulfur_blue contacting Mrs. Captain Picard from Geocaching.com

  • J Crozier
    Sep 17, 2013
      Hi Lily,
      Give me a bit to think about that question, but in the meantime, I'm going to forward your email to our local yahoogroup.  You'll get lots of help from those wonderful people!  This list covers both Austin and San Antonio!

      The ONE cache I encourage every visitor to San Antonio to find is Barney Smith's Toilet Seat Museum GCB6A8.  SERIOUSLY, go there. It will be the highlight of your trip.  Note that you need to call for an appointment, but don't hesitate to do that, because Barney LOVES visitors!  And you'll get to sign the geocacher's toilet seat!

      Cheers,

      On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 12:42 PM, Geocaching <noreply@...> wrote:
      Hi, I'm a geocacher from San Francisco that will be visiting the Austin - San Antonio Area at the end of the month. Do you have any ideas for geocaches that are one of a kind homemade caches? I like caches that are mechanical or do something to retrieve them.
      Thanks,
      Lily

      User's Profile:
      http://coord.info/PR82N9J