      From: <sqcaching@...>
      To: <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] RE: The Central Texas GPS Open IV
      Date: 12 Sep 2013 19:05:53 -0700

      The event has been submitted.   Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, <centraltexasgeocachers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      HI Gang!

      I don't have the event listing quite ready yet, but we just decided last night that we are gonna go ahead with the GPS Open this year.  So far, it is looking like it will pretty much the same this year as last.  Keep an eye out for the event to get listed, but until then, the date of the event is set for November 10.

      One Weird Trick
      Could add $1,000s to Your Social Security Checks! See if you Qualify…
      newsmax.com
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic