      From: "gumbietygress@..." <gumbietygress@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, September 5, 2013 8:32 AM
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] New Yahoo Group layout

      Why, I'm speechless!

      BarbJ = drawing a blank = Tygress
      ---------- Original Message ---------- From: <alan_tagit@...> To: <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com> Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] New Yahoo Group layout Date: 05 Sep 2013 06:08:24 -0700
      I'm not so sure I like it just yet. Seems a little buggy still which is understandable.

      One thing I definitely don't like is that on any of gumbietygress replies I try to open, they're blank!! I know that's not right.  I can read the first line or so on the group message page but when I click on it.. it has gumbietygress@... time posted....
      but then blank box.

      Anybody else have this issue with Barb? (I mean her posts of course)

      Could add $1,000s to Your Social Security Checks! See if you Qualify…
      newsmax.com
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic