      From: <alan_tagit@...>
      To: <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] New Yahoo Group layout
      Date: 05 Sep 2013 06:08:24 -0700

      I'm not so sure I like it just yet. Seems a little buggy still which is understandable.

      One thing I definitely don't like is that on any of gumbietygress replies I try to open, they're blank!! I know that's not right.  I can read the first line or so on the group message page but when I click on it.. it has gumbietygress@... time posted....

      but then blank box.

      Anybody else have this issue with Barb? (I mean her posts of course)

      One Weird Trick
      Could add $1,000s to Your Social Security Checks! See if you Qualify…
      newsmax.com
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic