      Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2013 11:00 AM
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Another Milestone Shoutout - pHantompHrog Hits 5000!!!

      Actually, Judy, imho, 100 is MORE exciting than 5000.
      Everything is new.
      You don't walk up to a spot and, from the container description, know exactly what you're looking for. [This can betray you sometimes, by the way.]
      Lampskirts are not yet 'routine.'
      Look at most of our statistic pages, and you'll see, just by rate of finds,
      that first 100 is a lot harder to get!

      Celebrate your 100 as if it were 10,000!
      After all, you can't get to the other without LOTS of the first!

      BarbJ = celebrate! = Tygress