41902Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] RE: Is it just me....

  • Vicki L. Almstrum
    Aug 29 7:32 PM
      They seem to be doing a phased introduction. I was in the midst of moderating a busy list earlier today when suddenly -- whoosh!! -- the format changed and I could no longer do 90% of what I generally do as a moderator.

      Clicking on the "feedback" option at the left, there were THOUSANDS of complaints expressing the same strong disappointment. I was amused at one Yahoo! response that "this was the first modernization in years ..." -- too bad they missed the step of understanding and incorporating use cases for the moderators!!

      -- Vicki (FG2 in FiedoGang and moderator for far too many groups!!)