41864Re: New Trackable Race

  • Bill Ellis
    Aug 25, 2013
      Update on the Race!!! After one month!

      PoohGGER has taken a commanding lead with 7887 Miles traveled.
      EeyoreGGER is in second with 975 miles.
      TiGGER is holding 3rd with 379 miles.
      RooGGER in 4th with 67 miles
      PigletGGER is bringing up the rear with 53 miles.

      On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 5:07 PM, Bill Ellis <zionzr2@...> wrote:
      I have just released a set of 5 trackables I have created to go on a year long race.  Thought you all might like to know and maybe grab one and help it out or maybe just cheer it on.

      With everyone gearing up for the August Streak I thought this would be a good time to get these guys out and rack up some mileage!!

      http://coord.info/TB5J04X
      http://coord.info/TB5J05P
      http://coord.info/TB5J055
      http://coord.info/TB5J04R