41849Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: What the heck HiDude_98

  • Paul Albers
    Aug 21, 2013
      We got all the caches around the train this year. It was great to get the Thunderbird in
      Idaho while there. The train very well could be a good 100 mile hike through the sand
      and mountains. We figured it would take us five days to complete that, pitching a tent
      along the way. Hydration is our biggest obstacle. It didn't look like there was much water
      along the way for a filtration device. There are several entry points that we'd probably
      stage food and water at.

      Definitely sounds like a lot of fun and is on the list, likely currently below our next likely,
      which is 1700 caches on a hike or bike only trail in Canada.

      -paul
      HiDude_98

      Jana Fite wrote:

      On 8/21/2013 2:34 PM, Paul Albers wrote:

      next summer go to Idaho and do that train! :-)
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic