41847Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: What the heck HiDude_98

  • Jana Fite
    Aug 21, 2013
      On 8/21/2013 2:34 PM, Paul Albers wrote:

      next summer go to Idaho and do that train! :-)

      We are locked to only being able to have our extreme caching trips to the
      first week of August each year. Last year we road quads in Canada and
      slept under thermal blankets on the side of an old railroad line with the
      coyotes. Why not! :-)

      Maybe the two of us are a little too thick headed, but neither of us are
      one to back down from a challenge.

      -paul
      HiDude_98

      cybercat wrote:

      Just curious.....why the Movaje desert in the summer?

  • Show all 19 messages in this topic