      From: Greg Jewett <geojewett@...>
      Date: 08/21/2013 1:38 PM (GMT-06:00)
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: What the heck HiDude_98

      I am in.  I would love to have the stories written, but I definitely could pull out the old video camera and we could record some of these, merge in content that Paul has and make some great video stories ?!   What do you think Paul??

      Greg Jewett
      Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
      (512) 627-7290
      geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
      http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

      On Aug 21, 2013, at 01:29 pm, Esther Lopez <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

      Paul,
      One of these adventures needs to be documented! I wish I knew someone with the resources because your adventures sound WAY better than some of the lame stuff they put on television! I'd watch it and I know lots of others that would as well. Maybe some day!
      Kudos to you and your cohort! I am glad that it all ended well!
      Esther
      aka BGTx