      From: "gumbietygress@..." <gumbietygress@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 9:25 AM
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] What the heck HiDude_98

      He is a phenom, that's for sure.
      But my favorite story (paraphrased) is from his Tush Brother in Crime... riding on a jet, conversing as travelers do with the guy in the next seat, Chris (GeoMire) found that they had geocaching in common.
      His seatmate then said, "Austin, huh? I've heard about these two crazy all night run cachers, what, Butt brothers? ... um? Well, are they for real?"
      "Err. Tush Brothers. And. Yeah. Guilty as charged."
      Now I'm hearing that "He's a maniac, MANIAC" song in my head....
      (way to go, Paul!)