41829Geek(ish)fest Alert

  • Barbara
    Aug 21, 2013
      Hi gang, I miss far too many events because they're off my radar, so I thought I'd share my upcoming event. If you're interested in attending, please say so on the event page ~
      Barbara (GiGi and JoJo)

      Here's a note from the page:

      Location: Texas, United States
      zionzr2 posted a note for Geek(ish) Fest II (Event Cache) at 8/21/2013

      Log Date: 8/21/2013
      Reading Assignments to help prepare:

      [url=http://gsak.net/board/index.php?showtopic=2081]GSAK 101[/url]

      [url=http://gsak.net/board/index.php?showtopic=2335]GSAK 201[/url]

      [url=http://gsak.net/board/index.php?showtopic=2515]GSAK 301[/url]

      There will be many other topics discussed I'm sure than whats covered in the tutorials above, but the above mentioned tutorials may answer a few questions you may already have. They may introduce many more questions to bring to the event. so write those down so we can try our best to cover them.