41819Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] ] What is the best navigation map/gpsr for Galaxy 4 phone?

  • Greg Jewett
    Aug 19, 2013
      I was talking about the pin placement with 1/10" mile circle.  Not driving directions.   The latest Google maps has driving directions.
      On Aug 18, 2013, at 12:40 PM, Mike Detlefsen <mdmeleagro945@...> wrote:

      How do you get Geosphere to do driving directions? I've been all through the program and haven't found it yet. Lack of that feature is one of the main things keeps me on an Android phone.

      I used the previous version of Geosphere for several years before going to the Android platform.

      On 18 Aug 2013, at 12:24 , Greg Jewett wrote:

      Esther --

      There is a couple of really good iPhone apps for Geocaching that do just that.  Since cacheSense is a 3rd party product - developed outside of Geocaching.com, they can add any number of features that they want.   So -- there are other apps for the iPhone that allow you to do this as well, check them out:

      • Geosphere (highly recommended)
      • iGeoCacher
      • iGCT
      • GCTools