41784Re: ] What is the best navigation map/gpsr for Galaxy 4 phone?

  • A
    Aug 17 12:25 PM
      I have an android phone and use c:geo. I like it for the most part.
      Will any of the other apps navigate by street to the closest place accessible by car? It would be helpful for urban/neighborhood caches. I can put the coordinates into my car navigation system and get guidance that way, but its rather tedious to type in coordinates.

      Thanks
      Amy (GS589)

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Denise Vajdak <denise.vajdak@...> wrote:

      > CacheSense also shows Munzees if you do those. 2 for 1 app. :-)
      >
      > Denise Vajdak
      > tx.ag/denise
      > On Aug 11, 2013 4:43 PM, "Esther Lopez" <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > Oh that Android app that Bill uses (CacheSense) has the COOLEST feature
      > > ever! It will draw a 1/10th for a mile radius circle around an existing
      > > cache to show if you can't place a cache. Man, I sure could use that
      > > feature! Too bad I have an iPhone!
      > > Bummer!!!!
      > > Esther/BGTx

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic