41783Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] FTF Opportunity!

  • Nick Silkey
    Aug 17, 2013
      ¿A donde 'MCP del Norte'?

      ;)

      -nick
      filler & bcat

      On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 11:33 PM, J Crozier <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:

      Are there no FTF hounds any more?????

      Will people no longer drive more than 3 miles from home to get a FTF??????

      Don't people wish those FTF hounds weren't so fast so THEY would have a chance at getting a FTF????

      Gosh, I published a cache on June 13 in Dimmit County that hasn't had an FTF yet.

      GC4E77W

      Now, I realize that this cache is 100 miles from my house in San Antonio, but what's a tank of gas and a lovely ride to the middle of nowhere when there's a FTF involved, huh?  Think of the pride and joy you'll feel when you put your name in that nice, fancy FTF circle of honor!  Think of how many different counties you can add to your map on the way!  Think of the nice things I'll write about you here when I announce the name of the FTF!

      PLUS!  You'll probably get to visit the silly town of Dilley on your way down there.  But don't Dilley Dalley, because you never know who's right behind you, ALSO hoping to be FTF!

      Cheers,