      CacheSense also shows Munzees if you do those. 2 for 1 app. :-)

      Denise Vajdak
      tx.ag/denise

      On Aug 11, 2013 4:43 PM, "Esther Lopez" <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

      Oh that Android app that Bill uses (CacheSense) has the COOLEST feature ever! It will draw a 1/10th for a mile radius circle around an existing cache to show if you can't place a cache. Man, I sure could use that feature! Too bad I have an iPhone!
      Bummer!!!!
      Esther/BGTx

      From: Bill Ellis <zionzr2@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2013 3:32 PM
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] What is the best navigation map/gpsr for Galaxy 4 phone?

      I use CacheSense it allows you to create waypoints and navigate to those points.  Also it will navigate you to the corrected cords for puzzle caches if you put in the corrected or solved for cords into the cache page on the website.

      On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 3:28 PM, cacherats1 <cnratcliff@...> wrote:

      I have a Garmin Oregon that I mostly use when I need to input coordinates for mystery caches, etc. Sometimes, though, I need to put in coordinates on my phone. Google Earth/Maps always takes me to the nearest house- even if I'm in the middle of a trail in the woods.

      Does anyone have any suggestions on map app that will take me to the exact coordinates that I input?

      Can the Geocaching.com Android app be used for this type of Geocache? If so, how can input the solved coordinates?

      Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks!
      Christa
      (Mom of the Cacherats!)

      --