41724Re: Replace Caches

  • Matthew A
    Aug 8, 2013
      Cybercat. That is not Okay to let everybody get in the habit of replacing anything they can't find. Where does it stop?

      Toni, I don't hear much about the happenings like I had before. I am busy with boy scout and school things again. I have no idea if anybody is or is not removing your hides. If people are set on only looking for one specific cache hide to fulfill their streak, then that's their poor planning. They should always have more than one to find in-case they can't find the first one.

      Matthew

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, cybercat <cybercat@...> wrote:

      > Geez Matthew,  it seems pretty clear to me that some people don't want their hides replaced but Toni is OK with  it.  If she wants to do it that way that's her business.
      >

      > Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Smartphone

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic