41719Re: Replace Caches

  • Matthew A
    Aug 8, 2013
      I agree with Grn Beret 2B, Bing-GTX, semperquestio about replacing hides. I don't want just anybody who can't find a hide to replace it without contacting me first. Many others who have worked hard at creating their hide would not want anybody to replace simply because they can't find it.

      Toni, your respond to a simple lamp post hide is not always true. I have seen several that appear to be a lamp post hide, but it is only a decoy.

      Matthew

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Toni" <tfbrown@...> wrote:

      > For any of you who have some of my caches on your list to do this month, a hint to the wise would be to take a replacement cache. Most of the ones you may want to pick of mine for the 31 days of August may be the easy peasy ones. As some of you may know, my caches have been disappearing at an alarming rate. If it was just a matter of, "Well, got to replace another one" for me then I wouldn't care; no big deal. However, I feel bad for the geocaching community who is taking the time to solve a puzzle or just find an easy cache for the day and it's not there. For your trouble, feel free to claim an extra smiley if you wish for your troubles.
      >
      > TattooBarbie

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic