41704Re: Replace Caches

  • Toni
    Aug 7 2:38 AM
      Here's my 5th one missing for the week. Take Happy Festivus off your list because I'm going to archive it.

      Be prepared to replace Capitol Idea, TBM - Apple Bonkers, or Stately Baker's Dozen. Someone already replaced Concentration. Or, if you don't like to replace caches, don't put them on your list for August. I'd hate for you to go to all that trouble during August streak time.

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Toni" <tfbrown@...> wrote:

      > For any of you who have some of my caches on your list to do this month, a hint to the wise would be to take a replacement cache. Most of the ones you may want to pick of mine for the 31 days of August may be the easy peasy ones. As some of you may know, my caches have been disappearing at an alarming rate. If it was just a matter of, "Well, got to replace another one" for me then I wouldn't care; no big deal. However, I feel bad for the geocaching community who is taking the time to solve a puzzle or just find an easy cache for the day and it's not there. For your trouble, feel free to claim an extra smiley if you wish for your troubles.
      >
      > TattooBarbie

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic