41694Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] re: august run

  • Pam Tobias
    Aug 6, 2013
      Very appropriate! Said the cacher who was happy to get one on 8/1 and is still keeping the (not a) streak alive!

      Pam / pblt

      On Aug 6, 2013, at 9:00 AM, gumbietygress@... wrote:

      I wrote this log for the 3rd.... thought I'd not be the only one to appreciate it with all this 31 in August fervor going about (set to "I'm Not in Love.")

      It's not a streak; so don't lay bets yet
      It's just a couple days of August caching through
      And just because I hunt you up
      Don't get me wrong, don't think you're linking the chain
      It's not a streak; no, no, it's because
      I had some time, and a geoyen
      That doesn't mean this August thing's that much to me.
      So, yeah, 3 days, but not a fuss;
      31 days? Nah, not the two of us.
      It's not a streak; no, no, it just was....
      I'll collect your smile is all
      You were handy; we had some time 'round there.
      You were waiting, near the beaten track.
      One smile, it's great; but that's what is to me.
      It's not a streak; no, no, it just was....
      Ooh, you've waited a long time for me.
      Oooh, see your gold smile shine.
      It's not a streak
      It's not a streak....

      One Weird Trick
      Could add $1,000s to Your Social Security Checks! See if you Qualify…
      newsmax.com

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic