      Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2013 4:24 PM
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Day one of thirty one

      So, have you found yours yet? You still have 7+ hours left if you haven't!
      I found mine this morning at 290/IH35: Lisa's Crowne Palooza #1 (GC4GH6T)
      What is your first day cache?
      What do you think of the souvenir. I think it's simple but neat! Just like taking a walk in a park!

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic