41681Re: Finding A Cache Every Day for XX days in a row [1 Attachment]

  • dirich92
    Aug 2, 2013
      Be grateful, because we DNF'd one of your caches today. So have fun with maintenance in August! :-)

      By the way, ignore the log, I went back and edited it to say what we really found and didn't find.

      --Di
      dirich92

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Esther Lopez <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

      > Tygress, I value THIS souvenir above all others because it is from you and oh, so cute!!!!
      > Thanks,
      > a grateful Bigguy!

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic