    From: Esther Lopez <bigguy9211116@...>
    To: "CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com" <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
    Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Finding A Cache Every Day for XX days  in a row
    Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 06:35:17 -0700 (PDT)

    Well, let's see.... I missed the Get Outdoors Day souvenir (in the Valley for a funeral) and I missed yesterday (family muggle issue) and to add insult to injury, there is NO souvenir for Mexico where I have cached. I am already behind so I won't be sweating the streak issue. Instead, I think I will concentrate on cache maintenance (lots of that!) so that everyone else can play.

    Good luck, everyone!
    Esther/BGTx

    From: Jay Bingham <binghamjc@...>
    To: <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
    Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 21:28:50 -0500

    Matt,
    Your message reminded me of a poem I read when I was just a lad. Here it is:

    My Food Grows Colder
    Please don’t get up, she said to me
    While pausing at my table
    But I got up so she could see