      From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com [mailto: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of gumbietygress@...
      Sent: Friday, August 02, 2013 7:25 AM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Finding A Cache Every Day for XX days in a row

      cute, Jay.

      Sounds Ogden Nashy?

      As for streaks, well, folks gonna do what they gonna do.

      You can only worry about your own and not compete with anyone but yourself.

      Barb =y'all have fun, I'm not gonna fash myself= Tygress

      (Speaking of fun -- Waterweasel is in a Melodrama out at Way Off Broadway.... there are FOUR -- no, wait, FIVE -- caches across the way in Bagdad Cemetery.... only two more weekends to catch WW, though. www.wobcp.org)