41658RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Day one of thirty one

  • Gary Eckhardt
    Aug 1, 2013

      I’ve realized that the GOOD thing about not caching in a few months is that there are a plentiful amount of caches to choose from now!  J

      From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of John Baker
      Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2013 4:24 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Day one of thirty one

      So, have you found yours yet? You still have 7+ hours left if you haven't!

      I found mine this morning at 290/IH35: Lisa's Crowne Palooza #1 (GC4GH6T)

      What is your first day cache?

      What do you think of the souvenir. I think it's simple but neat! Just like taking a walk in a park!

      John/thenkengrene

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic